Check Value screen / no more values in Add Games screen

No, the new screen for Checking Values really is a lot better, especially when scanning barcodes.
And, what’s also important here, the Add Games screen got a lot better because of it.

You will have to admit to that it was weird that for checking a value of a game, a user needed to go to a screen called “Add Games”?
Now, we have a screen called “Add Games” that is for… guess what… ADDING GAMES.
And, we have a screen called “Check Value” that is for… you guessed it… CHECKING VALUES.

THAT is what I called a better UI.

The community here is providing feedback on the NEW screen, on how to make it better. Which I appreciate.

That has not been a factor here at all. We design our app for our subscribers and make it the best app possible for them.
Also, being grandfathered is a problem that can easily and cheaply be resolved.

BTW: you are the ONLY user who has complained about this, the ONLY ONE.

Hi all, but especially @BDibbs, you will be happy to learn that:

1. Game values are back in the Add Games screen
  2. the Check Values screen is now accessible for “grandfathered” users too

Full details here:

3 Likes

I have to give kudos to the CLZ team here. I think you were pretty dug in on the philosophy of having “add games” and “check value” as distinctly separate functions. I know the reaction led to you reversing course on having values on the add games screen, but I think better understanding how your users are using each app will be positive in the long run. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the feedback into consideration! Looking forward to trying the new update :slight_smile:

1 Like