CLZ Movies 9.0 is live! Improved Add by Title screen, Collection tabs and much more!

OK the streaming service icons were a long time coming, but really, black and white?

The logos are in white, on a transparent background, just like all other format icons, like DVD, Blu-ray, 4K. That is by design, to keep the look of the list and details nice and quiet.

I just find it a lot easier and quicker on the eyes for them to be in colour like the desktop app.

1 Like

To each his own. But to be honest, I think that looks messy :slight_smile:

I get that. There is some confusion about which of the two set in manage pick lists is used here.

\Listitemimages\Bluray3D165_t.png

\Listitemimages\bluray3d-16x16.png

and the sizing does not always work the way you would think.

One is for the logo in the details template, the other (16x16) is for icons in the folder panel and list.

1 Like

Overall I like v9.0, but I’m having a weird problem with the Search function on my iPad only.

When I search for a title on my iPad and tap on the specific result I want in the dropdown list, it always takes me to the first entry of my collection. I have to tap “View all results” and wait for that page to load. Then I can tap the specific entry I want and go to it.

It doesn’t do this on the iPhone, just on the iPad.

Rick

I’m glad you’ve added an icon for DVDR media. Please consider adding one for recordable Blu-ray discs (BDR).

Rick

1 Like

That would be nice for those filmrise releases!

We’ve been able to reproduce this issue, and will be working on a fix, thanks for reporting this one!

1 Like

OK that looks much better, thank you.

This is great!! However, when I first installed the update, clz movies (android) would not open at all. I force closed several times and in the end had to delete the data. Which means I had to sign back in and sync my collection back. Fine. App worked then. Started using it and had to create my favorites again. Created a multi favorite which is “format/packaging”. Great. Not! As soon as I switched to that favorite, the app crashed. And it will not open at all. I suspect this is what was happening when I updated, as I had this same favorite set as my last view. So…I can delete data again and sure it should work. But I really like that favorite. Why is it causing the app to crash???

We just released a new update for Android that should fix the crash problem.
Your app may have updated itself already (check by trying to open the app).

If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

1. On your device, open the Play Store app.
  2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.
  3. Tap “Update” to update the app.

Can you please let me know if that worked or not?

Outstanding updates. It has been great watching the app evolve.

1 Like

WOW!!! That was quick!! App works now after updating!! Thank you so much. Keep up the great work!!

1 Like

I have iso 9.0.1 and don’t see ant pay of these newly added formats. Do i need to do something to make them show.

You don’t need to do anything to make them show. They will show automatically when you type in the format and save it. Might need a restart of the app if it is a new one.

Note that we do not show the formats if you do not use them.

Does that help?

@rickmiddlebrooks : A new version, v9.0.2, has now been released for iOS devices. This version fixes the problem you’ve reported.

Check out the “What’s New” here:

Your app may have updated itself already (check the menu top left, the version number is at the top).
If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

1. On your device, open the App Store app.
  2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.
  3. Tap “Update” to update the app.

Can you please let me know if that worked or not?

9 posts were split to a new topic: IMDb Rating removed from Add Movies screen?

Yes, that fixed the search problem. Thanks so much.

Rick