[Ongoing] Zenescope Submissions

Michael Dooney - March 2024 Diamond Silver Retailer Collectible Cover - LE 250

True Horror Mysteries: The Babysitter Killer & And other Terrifying Tales - Cover L

Michael Dooney - March 2024 Diamond Gold Retailer Collectible Cover - LE 150

True Horror Mysteries: The Babysitter Killer & And other Terrifying Tales - Cover M

Michael Dooney - March 2024 Diamond Platinum Retailer Collectible Cover - LE 75

True Horror Mysteries: The Babysitter Killer & And other Terrifying Tales - Cover N

Need to get better images @CLZ_Taco , but gives a record for now and will update later.

Way to blurry.

Feel free to supply better ones !

You seem to be the one that knows it all. Can’t do better?

Clearly not right now, otherwise i would have done

Really? Because I could show you SEVERAL posts that you’ve made where the images are completely unusable. And no new replacements were posted. Not sure how blurry images are helping CLZ. Instead of trying to be “first” how about trying to be good. It goes a long way

Hi, could you please stop with this? There is absolutely no reason to reply this way. What John is doing is totally fine. Zenescope covers and the info are not easy to find and him posting blurry pictures (for now) is just to let us know they exist. He will send better pictures here when he finds them and we’ll be sure to update them when we can.

1 Like

Michael Dooney - 2024 March Artist Choice Cosplay Collectible - Limited to 99

Grimm Fairy Tales, Vol. 2 #81 - Cover O

I’ll reply any damn way I please

Well, not exactly. This is our forum, and we decide what you can say or not.

Also, what is your problem with John’s posts?
His posts are very helpful to us.

Keys of Cthulhu I. 2023 John Royle Fairy Tale Collectible Cover - Sleeping Beauty. Ltd 100. John Royle

Sun Khamunaki - 2024 March Catch 'Em Cosplay Collectible Cover - LE 100

Fairy Tale Team-Up: Robyn Hood & Belle the Beast Hunter - Cover I

@John_Potten added these two. Thank you for reporting.

Thanks. Keys of Cthulhu should be I, not G. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t even done yet, John :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:joy:

Zenflix and Chill Cosplay Art Book - LE 500
Cover by Eric Basaldua

Zenflix and Chill Cosplay Art Book - standard edition
Cover by Paul Green

For the first time ever, collected in one must-have volume, Zenescope’s Art of Cosplay – Zenflix and Chill Edition! Containing the comic book industry’s top talents, contributing some of the most sought-after pieces of cosplay artwork, covering video games, movies and all things nerd culture. This book features cover art from Zenescope’s library of incredible, limited edition cosplay collectible comics.

Over 80 illustrations, featuring an array of Zenescope heroes and villains cosplaying as various pop culture icons!

Color
96 Pages
FC Hardcover