Add Digital Icons

How do I get more digital icons for cataloging my movies when I add movies?

Currently when I add a movie or TV series, there are not icons for HBO, TUBI or Crackle which I have may downloads from.

Because I do not have the icon for them, I catalog them all under the ROKU icon. This becomes a problem when I go to look for a movie on the web and I don’t know where I downloaded it from.

While I don’t have accounts for all of the download services, there are many locations that I can download digital versions of the films I watch such as discovery+, crunchroll, peacock, Freevee and The CW. When I download from Amazon, I have subscriptions to AMC+ and MGM+ but do not have icons to attribute them to either source so I add them as Amazon Prime which were I have access to those files from.

The movie count at the top left currently shows 8026. Question - does that count the series as one item or each episode as an item? For example in Lost Season 1 it has 25 episodes: does it count as 1 or 25 in the count? Not a big deal, just trying to figure out what the number represents.

I have many series that I have only a couple of episodes. How do I only add them to only count or show the episodes I have? For example I have the files I have downloaded from the Australian site for their TV series of Neighbors (Neighbours). In season 5 I only have 1 episode. The database has the season 5, but lists all 237 episodes.

I am using the Movie Connect web-based software.

We are adding new icons to the CLZ Movies app, and those might eventually make it to Connect too.

Do you also buy movies from AMC and MGM? Or is that just streaming which you then catalog to your collection?

So for your item you would like to have added:
HBO, Tubi, Crackle, Discovery+ (isn’t that now all under MAX? Does it still exist?), Crunchroll, Peacock, Freevee, The CW, AMC+ and MGM+

Currently HBO and Tubi are on the list to be added for mobile.

The movie count at the top left currently shows 8026. Question - does that count the series as one item or each episode as an item? For example in Lost Season 1 it has 25 episodes: does it count as 1 or 25 in the count? Not a big deal, just trying to figure out what the number represents.

A series entry counts as “1” in that top left bit.

I have many series that I have only a couple of episodes. How do I only add them to only count or show the episodes I have? For example I have the files I have downloaded from the Australian site for their TV series of Neighbors (Neighbours). In season 5 I only have 1 episode. The database has the season 5, but lists all 237 episodes.

It is currently not possible to modify the episode list. That is on the ideas list though.