[Added] Hellboy In Hell HCs

Title: Hellboy In Hell
Issue: 2
Variant: HC
Barcode: 978150670243854000
Description: San Diego Comic-Con Limited Edition Oversized Hardcover.
Title: The Death Card
Cover Artist: Mike Mignola
Publisher: Dark Horse Comics
Release Date: July 2016
Format: Oversized Deluxe Hardcover
Writer: Mike Mignola
Artist: Mike Mignola
Colours: Dave Stewart

For volume 1, you currently have the listing for TP-1 with the cover image to HC 1. The spine of both of the HC is actually cloth, and this design was only used on the HCs, so I’m confident this is the wrong image. From what I can tell, I think there are a few replica records here, I believe TP-1, TP-A and TP-C all the same first printing of the trade paperback collection (TP-1 with the wrong cover obviously).

Title: Hellboy In Hell
Issue: 1
Variant: HC
Barcode: 978161655545054000
Description: San Diego Comic-Con Limited Edition Oversized Hardcover.
Title: The Descent
Cover Artist: Mike Mignola
Publisher: Dark Horse Comics
Release Date: July 2014
Format: Oversized Deluxe Hardcover
Writer: Mike Mignola
Artist: Mike Mignola
Colours: Dave Stewart

@Dean the oversized hardcovers have been added, thank you for reporting.

Regarding this:

For volume 1, you currently have the listing for TP-1 with the cover image to HC 1. The spine of both of the HC is actually cloth, and this design was only used on the HCs, so I’m confident this is the wrong image. From what I can tell, I think there are a few replica records here, I believe TP-1, TP-A and TP-C all the same first printing of the trade paperback collection (TP-1 with the wrong cover obviously).

In the series in Core there are two TPs listed, both with the same barcode: 9781616554446
I am trying to find the correct cover for this TP, but when searching online on it I receive various results. Can you lead me to the correct image for this? Thank you in advance.

Hi, I fixed the tpbs yesterday. Please do an update from Core if you have them in your collection