[Added] Key pitches

hi pitching some keys here - and i see in the app that reprints of keys get minor key status, so including some reprints i see that are unmarked - thanks!

Rom 1 / Marvel Nov 2023
1st appearance and origin of ROM (reprint)

Amazing Adventures #1 / Marvel ⋅ 1979
1st team appearance of the X-Men (reprint)

Cloak and Dagger #1 Marvel ⋅ 1985
Premiere issue of the first ongoing (not limited) Cloak and Dagger series

Free Comic Book Day 2020: Invincible #1 / Image ⋅ 2020
1st appearance of Invincible (reprint)

The Boys #1 Free Comic Book Day ⋅ WildStorm ⋅ 2020
1st appearance of Billy Butcher, leader of The Boys (reprint)

Image Firsts: Saga #1 / Image 2012
1st appearance of Marko and Alana (reprint)

Image Firsts: The Old Guard #1/ Image 2021
1st appearance of the Old Guard team (reprint)

Tiger Man #1/ Atlas (Paramount) ⋅ 1975
1st appearance Tiger Man in a standard comic, previously appeared in Thrilling Adventure Stories #1 (February 1975)

Fantastic Four #320 / Marvel ⋅ 1988
Iconic Hulk vs. Thing Cover Art

True Believers: Hulk: Other Hulks #1 / Marvel 2019
Prototype of The Incredible Hulk (reprint)

True Believers: The X-Men #1 / Marvel 2017
1st team appearance of the X-Men (reprint)

Vengeance Squad #1 / Charlton ⋅ 1975
1st team appearance of the Vengeance Squad

1 Like

Rom 1 / Marvel Nov 2023: Added

Amazing Adventures #1 / Marvel ⋅ 1979: Won’t be added, we’d have to make every reprint series (Marvel Tales) key if we were to do this

Cloak and Dagger #1 Marvel ⋅ 1985: Won’t be added, it’s the 1st solo series that matters which is Vol. 1 #1

Free Comic Book Day 2020: Invincible #1 / Image ⋅ 2020: Won’t be added, same reason as Amazing Adventures

The Boys #1 Free Comic Book Day ⋅ WildStorm ⋅ 2020: Won’t be added, same reason as Amazing Adventures

Image Firsts: Saga #1 / Image 2012: Won’t be added, same reason as Amazing Adventures

Image Firsts: The Old Guard #1/ Image 2021: Won’t be added, same reason as Amazing Adventures

Thank you for posting!

Tiger Man #1/ Atlas (Paramount) ⋅ 1975: Won’t be added, these characters have only a few appearances ever. I’m pretty sure Paramount bought the rights just so no one else couldn’t. It’s not key worthy to go into detail with these characters. Now if they do something with the characters, I’ll be to first to add this.

Fantastic Four #320 / Marvel ⋅ 1988: Won’t be added, we’re very strict with iconic covers and this just isn’t that iconic

True Believers: Hulk: Other Hulks #1 / Marvel 2019: Won’t be added, same reason as Amazing Adventures

True Believers: The X-Men #1 / Marvel 2017: Won’t be added, same reason as Amazing Adventures

Vengeance Squad #1 / Charlton ⋅ 1975: Won’t be added, only 6 appearance ever