[Added] Missing: Science Comics: Cats

Several of the First Second “Science Comics” books are in Core, but are each listed as a separate series, though on the back of the books, they’re identified as a single series. I realize these aren’t typical numbered volumes, but I would suggest uniting these under a single “Science Comics” series and making each volume its own issue, similar to “Just Imagine Stan Lee’s…” which has a similar problem.

Series: Science Comics
Title: Cats
Subtitle: Nature and Nurture
Release Date: 8/13/2019
Cover Date: 2019
Barcode: 978125014312951299
Format: Graphic Novel/TPB
Publisher: First Second Books
Genre: Reference (would be nice to have more non-fiction categories here)
Plot: In Andy Hirsch’s Science Comics: Cats, we meet feline friends from the tiniest kodkod to the biggest tiger, and find out what makes your neighborhood domestic cats so special. Equipped with teeth, claws, and camouflage to survive everywhere from deserts to mountaintops, how did these ferocious felines make the leap from predators to playmates… and are they even done leaping?
No. of Pages: 120
Language: English
Color: Color
Cover Price: 12.99
Creators
Writer: Andy Hirsch
Artist: Andy Hirsch
Editor: Dave Roman
Cover:

Added (as ‘Science Comics: Cats’), thank you for reporting.

I realize these aren’t typical numbered volumes, but I would suggest uniting these under a single “Science Comics” series and making each volume its own issue,

Thank you for letting us know. I’m going to leave these listed like they are though. Of course please know you’re free to list these the way you prefer in your local database.

1 Like