[Added] Star Wars High Republic Adventures (Stellan Gios Special Edition)

This variant cover comes with the Disney Stellan Gios Lightsaber box edition

I would love to add this variant cover, however do you know to which issue or trade paperback this is a variant exactly?

Also feel free to let me know the cover artist, variant related information and the barcode (usually listed on the backcover). This is always useful for the entry itself but it can provide you with useful information either, should you do a Google search on it.

Thank you in advance!

The Comic – the Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures Comic that is included is a reprint of the the Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures Annual #1 from 2021. It’s the first full appearance of Bell Zettifar and Ember, Loden Greatstorm, Porter Engle, Indeera Stokes, and others. It’s one of the biggest keys of the High Republic publishing initiative.

exclusive variant cover by Harvey Tolibao

*** Includes six different adventures:**

First Mission written by Justina Ireland and art by Yael Nathan
No Stone Unturned written by Claudia Grey and art by Jason Loo
The Haul written by Justina Ireland and art by Yael Nathan
Set for Life written by Charles Soule and art by Sam Beck
Crash and the Crew Do What They Do written by Daniel José Older and art by Jesse Lonergan
Bralanak City Smackdown written by Daniel José Older and art by Harvey Tolibao

This comic variant can only be obtained with the purchase of the Stellan Gios Lightsaber Box set so there is no barcode

I hope this helps.

This helped a lot, thank you.

This variant has been added to the series ‘Star Wars: The High Republic - Adventures Annual 2021’, as issue #1H.

Thank you very much!

1 Like