[Added] Suggested Keys

Couple key issues I think you guys should look into adding!! Thanks CLZ team, appreciate you all! Just a couple from my last post that I believe you guys should reconsider (asm 248, Spider-Man 2 gamerverse)

Asm #248, 1st Tim Harrison, multiple appearances (asm #665, asm #700, Marvel Holiday Special 1991,) referenced multiple times throughout years of Spider-Man content (most recently asm vol. 6 #31,) iconic story, inspired similar storylines in different Spider-Man media

Ant-Man Annual vol. 1 #1, 1st Raz Molhotra, later becomes third Giant Man

Batman Eternal #42, 1st cover appearance of Blue Bird

Book of Death #1, 1st Bloodhound, prototype of war mother

Daredevil: Man Without Fear #3, Origin of Kingpin

Deadpool Dracula’s Gauntlet #5, 1st Marcus the Centaur

Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Special #nn, 1st Doombreaker

Deathstroke vol.3 #2, 1st Odysseus (Deathstroke’s father)

Detective Comics #452, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby cameo

Doctor Strange Last Days of Magic #1, 1st Alice Gulliver aka Wu (rumored to already be cast in Agatha)

Grim #1, 1st Jessica Harrow, Eddie, Marcel, Adira (indie comic early in it’s run but popular enough for the 1st issue to get a note imo)

Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men: the Black Vortex Alpha #1, 1st Godhead

Itchy and Scratchy Comics #1, 1st Itchy and Scratchy

Invincible #100, anniversary issue

Spider-Man 2 (gamerverse) #nn, 1st appearance of gamerverse version of Miles Morales, Spider-Geddon #0 is a key for the 1st gamerverse Peter Parker and seeing as Miles has his own game I think it’s worthy of a minor key label

New Suicide Squad #1, new team roster

Pinhead #1, 1st Solo Series

S.H.I.E.L.D #9, 1st Howling Commandos II

S.H.I.E.L.D #10, 1st Legion of Howards

S.W.O.R.D #9, 1st New lethal Legion

Star Wars: Darth Vader #20 Sprouse Variants, beskar border variant not listed as a key, also misspelt “baskar”

Sludge #3, 1st lord pumpkin

Solo Avengers #12, 1st interior artwork by Amanda Conner

Something is Killing the Children #3 1st Joe Cavanaugh, reoccurring character in 1st story arc

Thunderbolts vol. 2 #1, new roster (Red Hulk rumored to be portrayed by Harrison Ford, his Thunderbolts lineup is likely to get much more popula)

Uncanny X-Force #1, 1st team appearance/new roster, new costumes (Wolverine and Deadpool’s grey costumes are very popular, worthy of note imo)

Asm #248: Won’t be added. Only 1 appearance

Ant-Man Annual vol. 1 #1: Added

Batman Eternal #42: Added

Book of Death #1: Won’t be added, not note-worthy

Daredevil: Man Without Fear #3: Incorrect, won’t be added

Deadpool Dracula’s Gauntlet #5: Won’t be added. Not note-worthy

Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Special #nn: Added

Deathstroke vol.3 #2: Added as 1st cameo, 1st full in #3 and death in #6

Detective Comics #452: Won’t be added, not key worthy

Doctor Strange Last Days of Magic #1: Won’t be added for now but have taken note

Grim #1: Won’t be added for now. Think that popularity has died off for a while now. Might be added in the future

Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men: the Black Vortex Alpha #1: Won’t be added. Only 2 appearances

Itchy and Scratchy Comics #1: Incorrect, that would be Simpsons Comics and Stories. But I don’t think any Simpsons characters should be added as keys apart from the main family

Invincible #100: Added

Spider-Man 2 (gamerverse) #nn: Added

New Suicide Squad #1: Won’t be added. This team changes every volume so not key worthy

Pinhead #1: Won’t be added, the Hellraiser title is his solo series

S.H.I.E.L.D #9: Won’t be added, not note-worthy

S.H.I.E.L.D #10: Won’t be added as I feel like this is not relevant

S.W.O.R.D #9, Won’t be added, not note-worthy

Star Wars: Darth Vader #20: This was removed and updated a while back. You might need to update your keys

Sludge #3: Added

Solo Avengers #12: Added

Something is Killing the Children #3: This would be 1st full as he made a cameo in #1

Thunderbolts vol. 2 #1: Won’t be added, this team has seen the same faith as Suicide Squad

Uncanny X-Force #1: Added as new costume

Great list! Thank you for posting :blush: