Adding missing comics & covers to the Core

I noticed some cover images missing of books I have (Comics Interview #138 for example) and in other cases issues I have not listed in a series (Toyfare #96).

If l add an image or issue, will that update the core database? How can I help with adding to the core

database?

Great question! I’m hoping to get more information about this myself.

I figured it out.

1. Go to the top left of the app, hit the triple lines.

2. Second option down. Hit add comics to core.

3. From there, it will almost guide you.

4. Make sure to add all the necessary info and pictures.

5. Now let’s see how long it takes to update.

@Weaponxsquall , that does not sound right. The menu option is called “Add comics from Core” meaning to find comics in our Core online database, so you can add them to your local database.

If you merely add data to the comic in your local database we will not automatically just use that data in our Core. That is your data. To get it to us you actually have to submit the entry to us.

@MrArticulate

Comics Interview #138 for example) and in other cases issues I have not listed in a series (Toyfare #96).

• If you find a comic in Core without cover, you can simply add it to your collection.
  • Then find the comic inside your collection and tap it
  • Now tap EDIT bottom right
  • Now add any missing details (for instance a cover if you like)
  • Save it so you are back at the screen showing the comic.
  • Now tap ACTION bottom left, and then tap “Submit to Core”
  • Now follow the instructions to submit data to us.

If you want us to add a cover/missing comic

Feel free to post about it here:

Missing Comics:

Errors in Core

And then one of us will add the missing data/cover/comics. You can post a cover there too for us to use.

Thank you, just joined the forms yesterday. So all information helps.

So, if we submit missing covers to core through the app in that manner, are they still being reviewed for submission?

I ask because I’ve seen somewhat conflicting information on the process. Personally, I find it easier to submit through the app rather than posting on a forum.