Adding multiple issues to manually created title

I have just checked your to be processed reports.

• G.I. Joe: Comandos Heroicos [MX]: processed (changed the name, did not follow our Core naming system)
  • G.I. Joe [BRAZIL - COMANDOS EM AÇÁO Vol. 1]: not processed yet. Is this a new series or a series already in Core? If the last one, please include the series name as used in our Core.
  • G.I. Joe [NETHERLANDS - SPECIALE OPDRACHT]: not processed, the issue numbering is missing.
  • G.I. Joe [INDIA]: not processed yet. Same issue as with the Brazil series.

In general some feedback.
When reporting it helps to know if this is a new series or not. If a new series, make sure your Core reports are pristine so we can process them without having to change a thing. That includes cover images we can use without cropping or editing.

The main focus or our Core for Comics is on the mainstream USA comics. We do process local series but only if the series is complete so we can process in one go.

If you want more information, please contact me directly via email: contact at collectorz dot com. I am one of the two content managers who process unlinked comics and series and I keep a shortlist for submitters who report non-USA comics.
Thanks!