App closing

Was using the App as normal, now all of a sudden when I tap the plus symbol to lookup and add, the app shuts down.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. It seems to start malfunctioning once I turn off the pop up windows that ask me how I would like to add books. I didn’t click the don’t show me this last night for awhile and could add books. Then I turned it off and the app started to crash. I restarted my phone, no fix. i deleted the app cache, no fix. i was able to still backup my collection to the cloud. Then I deleted all the app data. After that I had to let it reimport my collection for hours. But I could add books again because the pop up window was enabled. I just turned those windows off a second time and the app crashes again when hitting the plus symbol I guess I know what the next few hours are going to be for me going through this process again.

1 Like

Yep, that all sounds exactly what i did.

1 Like

The add button “closing down the app” was a bug, only on Android, and was fixed in the latest update yesterday:

I’m sorry you reinstalled the app and re-downloaded (updating the app would’ve been enough!).

Your app may have updated itself already (check the menu top left, the version number is at the top).

If you still have the problem, please update your app to v9.3.4 (Android!)
If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

on Android:

1. On your device, open the Play Store app.
  2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.
  3. Tap “Update” to update the app.

@Huskerboy74 @Lampposter

Can you let me know if this fixed the problem for you?

Just turned off the dont ask me anymore popups and things seem to work fine now with the new update.

Just so everyone knows, this crash was not related to those popups, but, I’m very happy the app is working again for you!