App Suggestions

After using the app for over a year - and loving it - I wanted to ask some questions and offer some suggestions.

• I have a lot of doubles of the same issues but I list them as separate entries because of different grades. Is there a way to filter my whole collection to see what doubles I have? If not, could that be added?

• Under statistics, if I go to Most recent Additions or Most Valuable Comics, if I try and click onto any of those issues, nothing happens. Would it be possible to open those up if they were clicked on?

• If I add My Value (from like Overstreet or something) in a comic, is there a way to show both that and the CovrPrice value? If not, can that also be added?

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks

There is a “Find Duplicates” tool in Comic Connect, our web-app. It never made it to the mobile app - we feel you need quite a big screen for it - but we might be able to port it someday.

Statistics is a fun way to check some stats on your collection. It is not meant to “locate and view comic details”. This has been asked before, but it would cause a bit of a “navigation nightmare”, as you would go from Stats > to a comic > which you might want to “edit” > then save > go back to the comic > back to stats (where it might disappear depending from which list you came. It is unlikely that this will make it to the app right now.

Solution:
If you want to check your “latest comics”, just go to the All Comics folder in your main screen, tap on the “Sort” AZ button top right, then sort by Date Added.
You’re then in your regular app, can tap on latest additions, view all data, edit, etc.

Not in the list (I think that would become to crowded) But, if you tap on a comic you will see “my value” and the “covrprice value” .

Thanks!