Borrar entradas

Hola a todos. Antes de la última actualización, en la gestión de listas, se podían borrar en bloque todas las entradas que no estaban vinculadas a ningún disco. Ahora tengo que hacerlo uno a uno. Esto me surge porque cuando sincronizo las composiciones introducidas en CLZ con Collector y las ordeno por autor, op, clave y fecha, al volver a sincronizar en CLZ se quedan las antiguas entradas. ¿Se podrían borrar en bloque? Y otra pregunta, se podrían introducir las composiciones en CLZ ordenadas por autor, op, clave y fecha, como se hace desde Collector. Muchas gracias

I’ve used Google Translate to translate your message so I can understand it :slight_smile:

Hello everyone. Before the last update, in list management, all entries that were not linked to any disk could be bulk deleted. Now I have to do it one by one. This occurs to me because when I synchronize the compositions entered in CLZ with Collector and sort them by author, op, key and date, when I synchronize again in CLZ the old entries remain. Could they be deleted en masse? And another question, the compositions could be entered in CLZ ordered by author, op, key and date, as is done from Collector. Thank you so much

Is this about unused entries in the Manage Pick List screen? If it is, in the version v8.4.4 from November last year, we’ve introduced a new way to do that:

• Added a new “Remove all unused pick list entries” option in the maintenance menu, to remove all unused pick list entries in one go

Is that what you’re looking for or is this about something else?

Ok. Ya lo he solucionado. Gracias por la aclaración

Good to hear you’ve solved it!

Was my explanation the solution too? Or did you try something else?

He utilizado la herramienta que me dijiste. Gracias

1 Like

Great!