Bug

I was adding a new book, Scarlett 1, and when I finished adding I backed out and it displayed StarWars books. The other weird thing is that the one Scarlett book in the pic is not the one added.
I’ve seen this a few other times and feel it’s reportable.

Weird…

That looks like your Series entries are messed up and have the wrong Core Series IDs.

Can you check your Series list under Manage Pick Lists and check both the entries for Star Wars Jedi Academy and Scarlett, and let me know their Core Series IDs?

So, I’ve been playing with that too. I started in Uncle Scrooge. I have 1G already in my database. I add a comic by barcode. It finds 1E. But when I add it, it shows a duplicate 1G. When I go back to the main series screen and go back into Uncle Scrooge, it’s as it should be.

So it’s adding the correct comic. But it’s not refreshing the current view correctly until I back out of that series and then go back in.

ios 17.5.1; CLZ 9.4.1

1 Like

Scarlett - 154016
Jedi Academy - 9993

I have reproduced the bug on our side.

It seems like a refresh problem that is only happening in Card View.

Workaround for now is to switch to “List view” or to just use the ‘back’ button after adding and then go back into the series you just added something to.

My apologies for the inconvenience (I find it strange that we have not seen anyone report this yet!). We’ll be working on a fix and I’ll keep you updated!

1 Like

Yay! I reported the bug first. Get the exterminators after it…LOL
Thanks!

Haha, gotta give Reinharc some credit too with the video :slight_smile: but yeah! Get 'em!

@BrianVariant @Reinharc

This bug has now been fixed in version 9.4.2 on iOS.

Your app may have updated itself already (check the menu top left, the version number is at the top).

If it hasn’t updated itself yet, here’s how to force the update:

on iOS:

1. On your device, open the App Store app.
  2. Search “CLZ” and select your CLZ app.
  3. Tap “Update” to update the app.

Can you let me know if that fixes the problem for you too?

1 Like

I’ll see if it happens again and let you know either way.

Hi @BrianVariant @Reinharc

Due to a miscommunication here in the office I just found out this bug will make it into the next version we’re doing, which will probably be submitted today!

I will keep you posted. My apologies for the confusion.

1 Like

@BrianVariant @Reinharc

So the bug with the card view not showing the right comics has now actually been fixed in v9.4.3.

Can you guys try it out and let me know if it works correctly for you now?

I added four new books without incident. I think ya’ll zapped it.

Good to hear that!