Can't add to custom series

Need some help onthe app. I have several issues of the new upcoming Skybound/Image series GI Joe on preorder. As they do not come out until November, I dont find them in the app yet. I want to log the series in the app to keep track of my preorders. As such, i created a new custom series “GIJoe”. I added 1 issue. However i can’t add more issues (#1 variants) under the new series. The + icon makes me creaate another new series, not add to the new one i just created. Hope my description is adequate. Look forward to your insight.

Have you found Add Manually in the main menu in the upper left?

When you Add Manually, you can then tap on the series name field and choose from the series entries that are already in your database.

Does that give you what you need?

Yes. I used Add Manually to enter the new series “GIJoe”. But i cant add issues to that new series. When select + and search for GIJoe, it does not appear in the avaialable series.

Instead of using the plus in the bottom right corner, tap the main menu icon (three parallel lines in the upper left corner). Then choose Add Manually from there. Then when you tap on the Series field, you can choose the series.

Thank you! That method worked. Much appreciated.

1 Like