Changes to my Covrprice collection

I tried to post this on the Facebook page, but was told to post it here. It’s more of a Covrprice issue than CLZ. My collection in Covrprice has had some changes made to it. Several grades have been changed, and the number of slabs went from 10 to 101. Some books have been put into Storage location/ boxes, which I don’t use in Covrprice. No new books have been added, as far as I can tell, just changes to existing ones. I am working with Matt Day at Covrprice to determine the cause. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I’ve attached an image of a book that had had the grade, storage location, and note changed.

As I composed this, I got an email from Matt Day at Covrprice saying they found a bug and are in the process of fixing it. Thank you, Matt!

We found a bug in the bulk “Add” button from the Series page. Adding a single book from the 3 dots (ellipses) is fine, but doing the bulk add was causing some issues. We have disabled the bulk add button to prevent additional issues while we develop the permanent fix and clean up the unintended data.

Really appreciate your help on this Glenn as your additional detail helped us pinpoint the issue.

We’ve addressed the collection information issue and will be fixing the bulk add button issue early next week. Thanks again for reporting this to us and for your help in providing information that led us to a solution.