Character Name fields update in v23.7

I am currently on 23.6 Build 2 and have held off on upgrading to 23.7 Build 3 because of the change to the Character Names (simplifying the fields). Am I correct in understanding that the values I’ve entered in the “First / Last / The” fields will be essentially preserved via the Sort Name field? I have been using the “The’” field to organize characters by certain data points and want to ensure I still have visibility to that. Any recommendations besides what I’ve been doing in the attached screenshot for the data I was inputting to the “The” field?

Firstname/Lastname will go into “Real Name” in the new version.

And “Alias” will go into “Name” field in the new version.

the highlight you made in your screenshot is indeed omitted when updating to 23.7.

Is there a special reason you wish to get 23.7? Otherwise I would recommend to just stick to 23.6.2.

Eek glad I checked! Thanks for clarifying. Ok, I will avoid upgrading then. No special reason for me right now to upgrade to 23.7. I guess I’ll hold off on upgrading until a potential enhancement either allows for this detail a different way (or the enhancements themselves include benefits that outweigh losing this detail I’ve been inputting). Thanks as always, I love this product!