CLZ Music don´t do the same as Music Connect?

CLZ Music don´t do the same as Music Connect?

What the difference between both programs?

For many years I only had 2 programs: CLZ Music and Music Connect for my cell phone, but is it necessary to have Music Connect?

Thanks

Paulo

At Collectorz.com we offer 2 cataloging solutions. The main difference between them is the platform.

• For use on your phone and tablet, there is our CLZ mobile app, available for iOS and Android.
    The CLZ mobile app has a built-in barcode scanner for adding items, a nice native app-like user interface and stores data locally, on your device, so you can also view and edit your data while offline.

• For use on your computer, there is the Connect web-based software
    Connect is web-based, basically a website that you log into with your web-browser, with your data and images stored in our CLZ Cloud system. It is super easy to use and easy to manage. We handle everything for you, like software updates, daily backups, etc…
    And since Connect is just a website that you login to, you never have problems with firewalls, security software, etc…

The above two are all you need, CLZ on your mobile device(s), Connect on your computer(s).

Thanks for your help.
It was so helpful!

Best regards

Paulo

1 Like

Paulo, I checked your account and it looks like you have never been subscribed to Music Connect…

You have been using:

• the CLZ Music mobile app
  • the legacy Music Collector desktop software.

Both last used yesterday and both expired 2 days ago.