Collection listing order changes after updates from Music Connect

I’m experiencing issues on the app after new entries added or changes made on existing refs in Music Connect.

Issue in the app: collections listing order is changing regarding the collections which I made changes in or added new entries in.
No solution found. If I put the collections listing order back in place in the app, it changes again as soon as I add new refs or make changes in refs.

The collections which I worked in automatically go to the end of the list.

Quite annoying as I have to repeat the operation again and again.
Is there a way to fix the issue?
Thanks,

Can you please elaborate on what the ordering problem is exactly?

Is this about the collection tabs at the bottom of the screen?

Yes, about the collections tabs at the bottom and the collections list available from the 3 vertical lines tab at the lower left corner of screen (manage collection).

The order of those are only synced when at least ONE album in each collection is modified (or added).

OR: Assuming your CLZ Cloud is fully up-to-date, the best solution is to clear the database in your app, then download all data from the CLZ Cloud again.

Here’s how to do that:

• open the app
  • from the menu, choose Maintenance, then Clear Database
  • then, again from the menu, choose Sync with CLZ Cloud to download your data.

Can you please let me know if that worked or not?

Done, and collection listing order is back to normal. But will it stay the same if I modify an album or add one in a collection?
The goalbof course is to find my collections in the same.listing order each time I consult the app.
Thanks,

Yes, it should now stay the same.

Okay, will keep an eye on it and let you know if ut appears again.
Many thanks for your help,
Have a nice Sunday,