Collectors vs CLZ and managing Collections

Hi. I have several collections that I use to organize our library. Adult books, Kid books, Teen books, Homeschool, etc. I am able to easily move books from the main collection to one of these sub-collections without issue in the CLZ android app. Works great. But, I spend most of my time on my macbook and use the online Collectorz version for that. But I cannot seem to find any ability to move books between collections.

Is there a way to do this and I’m just missing it?

Works more or less the same way.

Select the books you want to move using the checkboxes, then from the blue action bar above, click the menu icon and choose “Move to Other Collection”.

Does that help?

Works more or less the same way.

Select the books you want to move using the checkboxes, then from the blue action bar above, click the menu icon and choose “Move to Other Collection”.

Yeah, no. I cannot find “move to other collection.” Is it buried out of sight somewhere?

That screenshot shows the CLZ Cloud site, which is a read-only site, just for VIEWING your collection.

If you want to make actual changes to your collection, you need the Book CONNECT web-based software. I thought that was what your question was about, since you posted in the Book Connect section of this forum.

Wait… I checked your account and you ARE subscribed to the Book Connect web-based software.
So why is the above screenshot of the CLZ Cloud site?

I guess I am confused. I thought the CLZ cloud site was the Book Connect web-based software version. Where do I get the Book Connect software?

I found it. Thanks for the help.