Customize main page

Hi,
Right now, the main page when logging into my Connect account shows all the collections (including the ones I don’t have)—is there a way to remove them?
Changing the layout would also be nice, but that’s a bonus!

To remove collections, you can click the menu top left, then click “Manage Collections”.

You can remove empty collections there!

As for the layout, you can modify the layout of the panels using this button top right in the main screen:

Is that what you’re looking for?

I was talking about the landing page. When you go to https://connect.collectorz.com/, you can see all your collections—movie collections, Book collections, Music collections, etc.
I would like to do the following:

1. Change the order of these collections
  2. Remove the ones I am not using - for example, if I don’t use ‘Book Collection’, I don’t want its panel to appear on my page.

Does that make sense?

It is not possible to change the landing page to remove the ones you don’t use, or re-order them. The landing page is on our to-do list as a “ripe for overhaul” though. But for now I’m afraid I can’t help you here.

Thanks. If you guys are considering redesigning the landing page, it would be great if you can consider the following functionality:

1. Custom layout
  2. General statistics about the collection
  3. Billing information + alert if the subscription is about to end
  4. General setting
  5. ‘What’s new’ in the app

Thanks for your suggestions.

We feel the my.clz.com is the best place to have information about your account/subscriptions etc. And we do send emails when subscriptions are actually about to end, so make sure your email is up2date there!

That said:

• Some stats would be cool indeed.

• We’ll think about allowing a customizable layout

• I’m not sure what a “general setting” is?

• And we also feel some form of what’s new to be more in view would be good. Often we do small little tweaks based to make Connect better, and we do indeed sometimes forget to post it on our What’s New page. In any case: you can open Connect, then click on one of the collections, then click the menu top left, then click “Help” then click “What’s New” to go to that page!