Duplicates

Is there a way to sort or find my duplicates? I know there’s a way to save them with quantity in one of the fields but I don’t use that for my purposes. For example I have a couple of Vemom 4’s one signed by Donny Cates and another signed by Ryan Stegman so they are entered in my app as 2 separate entries. I have a few books like this. Is there a way to just pull up those books that I have multiple copies of?

The CLZ Comics mobile app does not have this, but our Comic Connect web-app does have this.

You can try it out here:

(you can get your comics there by syncing with CLZ Cloud from your mobile app, and you can start a free 7-day trial on Connect to try out the duplicate item feature).

The feature will show you the books and give you an easy way to delete them (but going from your post I don’t think that’s what you want, but you can at least see them pulled up quickly).

This helps out a bit to give me an idea. The reason I wanted to see my duplicates is because my buddy wanted to make a trade for a book and I wanted to see which books I have duplicates of so he could take a look and see if he liked anything I had multiple copies of.

1 Like