FAQ: Why am I not getting values for some of my comics?

To get value for a comic, this is what needs to happen:

1. CovrPrice needs to have a fair market value calculated for that comic. So if you don’t see a value, always check the CovrPrice.com site first. If CovrPrice does not have a value listed for your comic, then that is why you don’t see a value. This usually happens because there have not been any recent sales for that comic on auction sites like eBay.
  2. Our Core entry for that comics needs to be linked to the corresponding CovrPrice entry. We already have most of our database linked, which should give most users values for about 80% to 90% of their comics. We are still working on linking the rest. If you want us to prioritize linking your series/comics, please report them in this forum.
  3. Finally, your local entry needs to be linked to Core’s correct comic and variant. If you suspect that may be the problem, use “Re-Link Core Variant” from the Action menu on the comic details page.
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Value not updating

A post was merged into an existing topic: Green Hornet #1 value not updating

@CLZ_Alwin just to clarify, a book is not linked when there is no CovrPrice option for that book correct?

Not Linked:

Vs. Linked but no value:

Exactly, if there is not CovrPrice box at all, then it is not linked.
If you do see a CovrPrice box, but without a value, then it IS linked (but CP just does not have a value).

1 Like

I am getting a Not Linked message. I tried the Relink Core Variant on the Actions menu. I get a screen with all the variants (mine is 1M). I click on the variant’s cover but it does nothing (that I can tell).

This has been linked