Feature Request: Add More Box Set Information

I started getting more serious about my collection because it is big enough and has enough hard to find films that my insurance agent suggested I get it individually insured beyond our basic home owners policy. Part of that includes, if possible, adding purchase information, including cost and place purchased. Value is another important thing for those rarer films.

I see this is available for the individual film, but I like to keep most of my box sets broken up by individual film rather than a single entry for the box set because I also add my own personal ratings, reviews, etc. to each film I watch. Makes for a nice single database for all my film stuff. However, for box sets this option is not available when you have each individual film added instead of just the box set. If we could get additional fields, especially for the purchase info and maybe some personal commments (i.e. some of what I have are powerhouse box sets which are also limited editions and numbered - I’d like to record that data as well), it would be great. Thanks for the great app!

1 Like

I’ve taken note of your request for more fields in the box set area. Purchase information has indeed been asked before. Thank you!

1 Like