Feature requests

Hi, I’m wondering if there’s anywhere to submit feature requests?

You can post about them here on the forum, but for Movie Collector we are currently not creating new features.

Your suggestions might be considered for CLZ Movies mobile app or Movie Connect web-version though!

Thanks. That’s a shame. The feature I’d like is to be able to set individual sort orders for different folder, so that when someone viewed a folder the user determined sort order for that folder would automatically load.

I understand. This has been requested once or twice in the past, but it never happened (to have sort order saved based on Folders, or based on sub-collection, etc.). It would create too many settings and it would likely be very confusing to most users if sort settings would not be remembered.

Still this is on the ideas list still, it might happen at some point for Movie Connect - like as an option.

It would be a great addition to the features I think. It’s annoying having to manually change the sort order each time you change a folder if you like a certain order to display. It would be better a user experience. Another good feature would be to ditch the side bar showing the folders. If you could select from a drop down list and then the view simply filters itself without having to show any folders, it would improve the aesthetics considerably.

I understand.

As for the folder panel:
Use menu View > Layout > 2 Panels and the folder bar should be gone.

1 Like

Oh, thank you. It’s good to know that, I’ll check it out.