Fields displayed (Cloud) on main screen

…I use my tablet to view my collection and read my entries in the Cloud (app?). When I view the main screen (in the cloud) all of the movies are listed showing about 7 fields such as:
…Title
…Release Date
…IMDB
…Genres, etc.
… View it here: WillOber's movies » CLZ Cloud for Movies
…Question: Is it possible for me to remove some of these fields and put in others (or just put in others)?
…Explanation: “Location” is prbly my most important field. Each of my movies is numbered and the movies are stored in number order (you prbly do this too). The default view of my database (on my PC) is number order and when I go to get a movie I use the location number to find it. I would like to have the field “Location” shown on the main screen tn the cloud app. Can do?
Tnx

Yes, that is possible. Just use the Columns button on the toolbar, then choose Manage Favorites:

to Alwin

A problem:

… I have placed the field “Location” in my column list as you instructed. My locations are numbers, like 1, 2, 3 … 263, 264, 265, etc.

… However, the cloud app does not sort this field in numerical order. Instead I get something like ===> 1, 10, 11, 100, 101, 111, etc. The numbers shown here may not be exactly accurate but they represent the problem with the sort.

… What can I do to get numerical order in this field?
… Thanks Bill

The cloud use alphabetical sorting.
Tip: use locations like 001, 002, 003 etc