Filter for Album Cover Size

Simple question. Is there any way to filter for album cover size? I have many albums with very small covers and would like to replace them with larger covers. Also I noticed the display works much better if the size is square, ie: 600x600 or 1000x1000.

I am afraid that is not possible.

While it might not be possible in the software, you can do it (to a fashion) within Windows. Open the image folder, right-click the columns bar, click more, tick “Dimensions”, and you can now search by size.

The file names have a unique name to them, but you should be able to identify the albums from this.

Remember to use the “Delete Orphaned Images” function otherwise the old files will remain in there.

Not claiming it’s an ideal solution, but it’s better than nothing I suppose.

I use Microsoft Power Toys program, Image Resizer to adjust my album cover size - I set mine to 1000x1000 pixels

TBH, I’ve found the image size is not really as important as form factor. A square image displays much better than a non-square image even at a lower resolution. So I guess I’m relegated to visually inspecting all my albums and replacing covers that don’t fit. I’ll look into powertoys as discussed by Wids001. I’ve used it in the past, but it’s been a very long time (Windows XP?).

I don’t see why that would be the case.

I too use an Image Resizer to handle hundreds of pics at a time. Works brilliantly.