[Fixed] Box set shows as one single movie

Hi, this box set shows up as one movie Dragnet Girl when entering the barcode.
Reporting the missing box set is not possible as barcode already in use.

link:

Three Films by Yasujirō Ozu
2-Disc Blu-ray Set with 3 movies

Dragnet Girl (1933, 101 mins)
Record of a Tenement Gentleman (1947, 71 mins)
A Hen in the Wind (1948, 84 mins)

Can you pls correct this?

Also - I have no clue how to add a box set on my own - how would I do this without CLZ Core? Is this possible or not wanted?

Thanks!

I’ve assigned the reported barcode to the correct movie collection in CORE.
Thank you for reporting :slight_smile:

If I understand you correctly, it pretty easy to create your own box set. I only have Movie Collect, so I don’t know how one would go about it in the web-base or app versions. The easiest way to create a box set is if you can add all of the movies in the box set individually. Once you have added them, go into one of them and click on the Editions tab; the click on the “plus” just to the right of the Box Set drop down (circled in the image below). That will open a pop-up where you can create the Box Set, including adding covers and modifying the order of all the movies in the Box Set.

Once you have created the Box Set, go into each movie in the Box Set and add the Box Set you created from the Box Set drop down. Depending on how you added them, you may need to edit the Box Set and update the order that they are listed.

As you can see from the image, I have created several “faux” box sets for the MCU Movies. I find it fairly easy to do and that is one of the things that I like about the program.

Talut

Thank you for adding the barcode for the box set, it worked perfectly.

@Talut
Thank you very much for your taking your time to explain, this is very helpful.