[Fixed] Can you add

I searched on the barcode located on the backcover of your issues and found out that this was already listed in Core, as issue #1AZ.

Feel free to let me know if you are able to locate this.

I hope this help.I tried taking clear our pictures and found a little bit more information.

Yes it does actually :upside_down_face:

It appears the incorrect cover was listed for #1AZ. I corrected it with an usable cover of the orange variant.
I also added a new variant issue, #1BC for the green variant. Thank you for reporting this.

Part 2 clear pic…

@Martin67

I very much appreciate the effort but please lets try to keep your posts clear and efficient. This is getting rather confusing.

Your initial request was for the comic 'Disney Villains: Maleficent

After some misunderstanding I replied that these covers have been added.
It’s not necessary to reply but I’m not sure if you was aware of my reply.

My feeling of you being unaware was increased because next, out of the blue, you replied by posting a screenshot of I Make Boys Cry
You also posted screenshots of the credits.
The screenshot is shown sideways, thus making it hard to read.

As from now and, can you please just simply write down the credits like others do, like this:

cover artist - name, surname
etcetera

And should you have new issues for a new series, feel free to create a NEW topic.
Just be sure to place the series name and issue number in the title, like others at Club CLZ do.

And for the cover images can you please post an image where the HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL sides of the issue are straight, so we can use these as cover image.

Thank you in advance and feel free to let me know if you have questions.