[Fixed] Cash Grab Art Book (Cecil Jones)

Cash Grab Art Book (Cecil Jones)
Barcode: N.A
Variant Description: N/A
Cover Artist: N/A

Creators
Artist Betty Bright Eyes, Lucius, Robert Harkin

Product Details
Genre Art / Pin-up, Comedy, Parody
Color Color
Country USA
Language English
Release Date 2023

@Warlok I’m going to skip this one since it isn’t a comic but an artbook. You are of course always free to manually add it to your local database. Thank you for reporting.

This is a comic book art book. It was a crowd funded extra included within a crowd funded campaign for the Cash Grab comic book. It is comic book sized, printed in a comic book format with 28 pages and stapled in the middle. Other art books have been added from comic book artists in the past, so I’m confused by the change in direction now.

The comic books I add on here are always added to my internal database manually, I’ve contributed to adding books for many years and again I’m confused why this would be rejected. I’m starting to question why I would continually send items to be added to the master database. What then is the advantage of going through the process to have them added?

James,
First, we really appreciate your help to improve Core and make it more complete, with your submissions and now with the Missing reports on this forum. Please keep doing so as this is very valuable for us.

However, please understand that it is up to us to decide what we want to include in Core or not. We welcome all missing reports and suggestion, but we cannot guarantee that we will include in Core everything that is reported.
Of course, in practice, 99.9% of everything that is reported IS being included, so again please keep sending in your reports. There is no reason to stop doing so because once in a while we decide no.

About art books: it is a recent realization that our Core includes many entries for artbooks, some submitted by users, some included through our Diamond Previews feed. Some common ones, but most of them super obscure and not ever linked to by users.
So we made a decision to not include artbooks anymore and focus on actual comics.

You are of course still able to include them in your own database, and they will still sync to/from CLZ Cloud, with all the added information, including the cover art AND since our changes last year, EVEN with your own manually entered creator and character lists.
For your own usage, you get full functionality, EVEN if your comic is not listed in Core.

For clarity, we are fully aware that our Core still includes other artbooks. We may decide to remove all of them, OR we may decide to leave the current ones in Core and only apply our new rules to future submissions and reports. That too is up to us and we will decide on a case by case basis.

So again, we really appreciate your help with Core, but please respect our decisions on what to include in Core and what not to include in Core.