[Fixed] Incorrect barcode mapping – Cuphead Limited Edition PS4 EU – 811949036056

Hello,

I would like to report an incorrect barcode/product mapping for Cuphead on PlayStation 4.

Barcode: 811949036056

Region: EU

Platform: PlayStation 4

This barcode is physically printed on my Cuphead Limited Edition. It is the yellow boxed Limited Edition containing the Ms. Chalice figure and additional physical extras.

However, when I scan barcode 811949036056 in CLZ Games, it is currently linked to the regular Cuphead entry rather than Cuphead Limited Edition. As a result, it also displays the regular-edition PriceCharting value (currently around €43 New).

CLZ already has a separate Cuphead Limited Edition entry under barcode 811949036049, which displays the Limited Edition PriceCharting values.

Could you please check barcode 811949036056 and move/add it to the correct Cuphead Limited Edition entry?

I have attached screenshots showing both CLZ entries and can also provide a photo of the physical barcode on my Limited Edition box if requi

red.

Thank you!

Thank you for reporting.
I’ve updated the reported barcode in CORE and assigned the correct PriceCharting ID.

Thank you for fixing it .

Appriciate it

I also noticed same issue with this barcode ,its the same story

Updated in CORE.
Thank you for letting us know.