[Fixed]More corrections

Urusei Yatsura: TV Series Collection 1
Disc count listed as 1, should be 5
Cover is for Collection 2, here is the right one

Ultraman Mebius Collection
Name is listed in core as “Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Ghost Rebirth” but that is just one of the 4 specials included along with the 50 episode TV series
Disc Count listed as 1, should be 6
Wrong cover, here is the right one

Bob & Doug McKenzie’s Two-Four Anniversary
Image in Core is a low quality home photo. Here is the publisher image

Senryu Girl: Complete Collection
Listed in core as “Senryu Girl Season 1” (there was only one season but listing as Season 1 implies there are more. Besides, the box says Complete Collection)

Urusei Yatsura: TV Series Collection 3
Disc count listed as 1, should be 4
Cover art is for one of the old single DVDs, this is a new bluray set. Here is the right cover:

Urusei Yatsura: TV Series Collection 2
Title incorrectly listed in core as “Urusei Yatsura TV #01
Runtime listed as 25 min, should be 1350
Disc count listed as 1, should be 4
Cover art in core is for Collection 1, here is the right cover

Doctor Who - Jon Pertwee - Complete Season Three
Runtime listed as 150737 min, should be 1016
Disc Count listed as 1, should be 8

EDIT: Ah, I just read the request to apparently submit corrections here first, now!

I’ve been requesting some updates to boxsets in particular for a few months.

I see now Ultraman Mebius got corrected to a box set like I requested back in December of 2022, but indeed the name of the box set is “Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Ghost Rebirth” and has that cover art, rather than the art for the set.

Don’t know how to change box set names…or art. Hmmm…still wish we had a way to submit edits to the box sets =)

Lots of the rest of this can be submitted via the apps themselves, like Disc #s, runtimes, and titles. I have Pertwee’s Season 2 and Season 4, but alas not 3 so I don’t have that handy to submit myself, and don’t have the rest at all—but everything else can be submitted from CLZ, Collector or…I assume Connect, which I’ve used a lot less. Probably speedier actual updates that way.

(box sets are something else again though)

I asked in the discord where they wanted corrections submitted, and they said to post them here instead of submitting in the app.

Otherwise I would do that since it is faster and easier to submit through the app.

The BIG advantage of posting here is that:

1. it is much clearer what the actual error is and what needs to be fixed. When we receive a submission through the Submit to Core system, we are often looking at the submitted data, where lots of small things differ from our Core and we wonder what the actual intended correction was.

2. we can have an actual back and forth conversation if something is not clear.

1 Like

Hi Benstylus,

I’ve updated the reported barcodes in CORE.
Thank you for letting is know :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the day off so there will be more coming lol