[Fixed] Next Men

A few things for consideration:

First, I can find nothing to suggest that Next Men Aftermath 44B exists. It was solicited, but I’m seeing that it was cancelled by the publisher.

Next, with John Byrne’s Next Men (IDW Publishing), a few things:

• I’m not finding a sketch variant to 1 (so 1C)
  • I’m only finding one variant to 2 (suggesting that 2B and 2C are the same)
  • And while it’s a legitimate comic, 1E reprints the original series (so it’s a variant of “John Byrne’s Next Men” and probably shouldn’t be in “ John Byrne’s Next Men (IDW Publishing)”)

First, I can find nothing to suggest that Next Men Aftermath 44B exists. It was solicited, but I’m seeing that it was cancelled by the publisher.

Deleted this entry.

I’m not finding a sketch variant to 1 (so 1C)

comicbookrealm has a black sketch variant listed. Is it possible a blank variant was released?

I’m only finding one variant to 2 (suggesting that 2B and 2C are the same)

Correct this just now.

And while it’s a legitimate comic, 1E reprints the original series (so it’s a variant of “John Byrne’s Next Men” and probably shouldn’t be in “ John Byrne’s Next Men (IDW Publishing)”)

I wasn’t sure where to exacly put this so I created a new series entry for this, ‘John Byrne’s Next Men Hundred Penny Press’.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve never seen that blank variant, but it could very well exist. I’ll keep an eye out. Thanks for addressing the other items on the list!

1 Like