[Fixed] Psycho Spawn [JP]

Sketch Art Edition !

An official one-shot Japanese fanzine coming out this #WinterComike103! I requested this from Todd Sensei a few years ago and now it is finally happening! The special Sketch Art Edition is a fanzine in pencils and limited to 200 copies!

IMG_0198
IMG_0197

@Vancity_G I would advice to manually add this to your local database. Thank you for reporting though.

May I ask why you wouldn’t add this to the database? Other artists have their sketchbooks added to the db, plus this one is actually approved by Todd McFarlane, and will mark the 1st appearance of Psycho Spawn.

I understand the confusion.

It’s because we recently decided to focus more on actual comics. However please know you are of course still able to include them in your own database, and they will still sync to/from CLZ Cloud, with all the added information, including the cover art and since our changes last year, even with your own manually entered creator and character lists.
For your own usage, you get full functionality, even if your comic is not listed in Core.

We really appreciate your help with Core, I hope you respect our decisions on what to include in Core and what not. Thank you for reporting.

Understood. Just thought other collectors would want it as part of the universal DB.