[Fixed] Question: Faro's Lounge Corrections

Hi, i have a question about submitting corrections to the various Faro’s Lounge series. I noticed as probably many people have that there are numerous issues listed in the ‘Faro’s Lounge’ series that more properly belong in the ‘Faro’s Lounge: The American Safari’ series, as well as numerous duplicate entries as well. My two part question is this: was this done deliberately for whatever reason, and if it wasn’t what would be the best way to submit the corrections for these? Since there would be a lot of moving and deleting would it be better to submit them one by one through the web interface, or to build a word document and submit that here through the club.
Thanks,
J

@Shadoe251

My two part question is this: was this done deliberately for whatever reason

No, this wasn’t done deliberately.
This is a pretty obscure series. There is almost no useful information to be found when checking for this series online.
So with series like these we are depending on submissions from users. And regarding these series, what you see is mostly how it has been submitted.

…and if it wasn’t what would be the best way to submit the corrections for these?

If issues are listed under the wrong series I think it would be better to know about these first. A a short, clear and succinct post in the Error section here should work.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the answer Rowdy

1 Like

I have a few of these and it is problematic to track what “series” they go in, or deserve their own. The publisher does have a webpage and may be helpful if you haven’t reference it before. Unfortunately there are also store exclusives that don’t make it the Faro’s website.

Various

American Safari