[Fixed] Seven Days Boxset

Seven 7 Days when searched by the barcode which is 773848720538 brings up the Box set for the series as Seven 7 Days. The problem is when it is added as a box set it has all the wrong information other than the picture of the box set. It shows it as a New Zealand show and has the info for that series. If you save it as the 3 seasons it also brings up the wrong info and connects it to the New Zealand show.

If you look up the show by the title Seven Days it shows the different season sets, but not the complete series, which have the correct information about the show for each season.

If you look it up by 7 Days it will bring up the complete series as 7 Days The Complete Collection with all the same info as the Seven 7 Days listing but without the barcode.

The barcode for the Complete Series Set is 773848720538 and was released by VEI.

Here are screenshots of what shows up when the series is searched by barcode and than by name.

I’ve created the box set with the right series/seasons in Core now, can you try searching it again and see if it’s good for you now?

Everything looks good. All of the info for cast & crew along with episode list is correct. The only thing I noticed that needs to be fixed is that when you look it up by the barcode 773848720538 it comes up with one where the box set is called Seven 7 Days, while if you look it up by the title Seven Days only it brings up Seven 7 Days The Complete Collection. Both have the identical information except that the one that says The Complete Collection doesn’t have the barcode number. Those two results probably just need to be merged into one result.

It seems I gave the barcode version of the boxset a different title (they were already the same internal entry)

If you search by “title” you can expand the entry to see the barcoded version.

But - I’ve changed some things so you can check again!