[Fixed] Superman The Wedding Album Silver text and Direct Edition

Currently in Core:
#1D has Navy Blue text and it might be a direct edition but it doesn’t specify.
#1E Has Silver text and the DC Universe Logo on the back cover
#1F has Gold text and I don’t know what “RRP” means

What I have in front of me is a direct edition (barcode on the back cover) with Silver text on the cover. Should we add this one as #1G? Are there other font color and UPC combinations that are missing from Core?

I’m curious what the editors will think, but I’m inclined to think that the Core image is either just how it scanned or the result of minor color variations within the print run and not necessarily a different variant all together (though some color variations may be worthy of being indexed).

I worked with the editors a long time ago on this series. That part of my collection is not with me right now, and so I swiped some images from various places online…

I am aware of six editions:

1A: Direct regular edition with direct barcode on the front box and Superman logo on the back box

1B: Newsstand edition of 1A (newsstand barcode on the front box and Superman logo on the back box)

1C: Regular edition with “DC UNIVERSE” on the front box and Superman logo on the back box

1D: Collector’s Edition (mostly white front cover with direct barcode on the back box)

1E: DC Universe logo of 1D (mostly white front cover with “DC UNIVERSE” logo on the back box)

1F: The “retailer rewards program” (RRP) edition with gold lettering on the front and DEDICATED TO COMICS on the back

The copy I have in front of me is 1D from Reinharc’s post.
Silver text on the cover and Direct Sales barcode on the back.

1 Like

Good to read. Thanks @Reinharc