Fraggle Rock Vol 2

“Fraggle Rock Vol 2” in the core is composed of 1988 reprints of Fraggle Rock Vol 1 #1-5.

The 1988 reprints are distinguished from the original 1985/86 by their U.S. $1.00 price tag. The originals have a 65/75 cents price tag.

I suggest a less confusing, more apt title would be “Fraggle Rock (1988 reprints).” If Vol 2 remains, the description should indicate that they are reprints.

Thank you!

I see your point, however we’re going to leave this series like it is. Please know though that in your local database you are free to edit any series title the way you prefer.

Ah, I see. No reason to justify your decision?

So I’m not the last person to try and collect Vol 1 and Vol 2 only to find out one is a reprint series? With no indication in the title or description?

It seems like it would take less time to add “Reprint of Fraggle Rock Vol 1 #X” to the Core description than it would to answer these inquiries.

Judge Chamberlain Haller: That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.
Vinny Gambini: Thank you, Your Honor.
Judge Chamberlain Haller: [in a firm tone] Overruled.

Redice555 what does the Indicia state?
Personally if they’re just reprints they should be variants of the original book like other reprints/facsimiles (Not all reprints are like that so … )

These will not be combined as it would get very confusing and it would make it a mess (Both volumes have different editions). Volume 1 was printed under the Star Comics imprint and Volume 2 was reprinted but this one is under Marvel Comics. Just because it’s a reprint doesn’t mean these should all be together in one series. If you want to do this in your own database, you are free to do so.

Also note that we are hesitant to change the naming of Series after they have been in our Core like that for many many years, as that will cause confusion for all users that have these series in their database.