Gaining access to my old account

I am lost. I received an email thar indicated that I would have to reload my sign-in info. I have tried to do that, but I keep getting an error message that says my username and password do not match your records. I have tried different seneros but can’t seem to get the right combination. I have over a hundred books already in my file. I can’t get connected to that file. I am 86 and probably don’t have many years left to live. I am retired and living on a fixed income. I would like to pass the books over to my son and several grandkids and several great grandkids. I have over a thousand or more books to load. Some are a complete list of books by the authors and some that have been signed by the author.

I have a couple of years subscription already paid for. I am not proficient in using the internet. If someone could give me a call or connect to my computer. My land line is 1-719-336-2043.

Hi Harry, don’t worry, we will get this straightened out.
I found your account, under your cminet.net email address, including your subscription and also 177 books in your CLZ Cloud.

That is interesting (and a bit scary). Can you copy/paste that email here?

No. unfortunately I deleted that message. I do have a copy of it that I printed out but don’t know how to send it to you.

Can you make a picture of it and post it here?

I don’t have a smart Phone and have never done that.

I recommend to just reset your password:
If you don’t remember the password of your CLZ Account, you can reset it here: