Headers get wonky on search

when I do a search, and specify the order (such as date, then price), the header no longer aligns with the search results. Is this something I’m doing or something the database is doing?

We have been able to reproduce this problem.
Still looking for a good way to fix this.

Thanks. A brute force fix would be allowing the header boxes size to be manually adjustable, like in excel. Though that would be time consuming to have to adjust every field manually every time you do a search.

But that is already possible.
Under Settings / List View, uncheck the setting called “Auto-size column widths”.

Not really. Fixed column widths actually work very well. Most users use Connect that way (it is the default setting too).

The fixed column change works ok. I have to shrink the whole page down quite a bit to see it all. Is there a way to change the individual column widths, like in excel?

Of course, just like in Excel :slight_smile:

For some reason when I tried it yesterday that didn’t work. That was after I changed it to fixed width. Today I went back and tried it and it worked. Perhaps I had to shut it and open it again to make it work. IDK. But it does work now. Thanks