How do I put images into the thumbnails of an episode?
The ones that exist all have an URL like this.

How do I get an image into the clzmovies.r.io/core/episodes/small directory?
Brian Madigan
How do I put images into the thumbnails of an episode?
The ones that exist all have an URL like this.

How do I get an image into the clzmovies.r.io/core/episodes/small directory?
Brian Madigan
When I add an image as the thumbnail of an episode, I right click on the image I want to use, and then select “Copy Image Link”. I use the image in your question as an example:

Open up the episode that you want to add the image to and then paste the link in the “Image URL” field.
You can also use an image that is on your computer, but you will need to give the complete path to the location of where it is. For example, here is the path for the Backdrop that I am using for Star Trek: The Original Series Season 1:

Its the same principle when adding a image to an episode.
One thing I will warn you about, if you get an image from the web, I would suggest using a website that is popular and static. If the website deletes the photo or revamps itself, the image that you linked to could disappear. Most of my images that I have added come from IMDB, but it is a little bit harder to figure out where a link is for a particular image.
Talut
I have a question I would like to ask about this. I am trying to link an episode image to a screenshot on my PC because I found no episode image online… but the image is not loading. I am getting a small black box with a white cross in it. Do you know what I am doing wrong, please? Thanks
You can only use a web-url there. Not a link to a file on your computer itself.
So for instance put it in dropbox, right click and get a share link, or use another image hosting service. I’m afraid there is no local image option for episodes in the Windows version.
Oh, I see! I did as you suggested, and it worked. Thanks a lot ![]()