I can't find Pick List in top right menu

Trying to resort a series but I can’t find the Pick List.

Which series are you trying to find to edit? I can take a look in your account.

I manually entered a copy of Knockabout Comics #1 and it is, for some reason, staying at the bottom of the list for that series. Maybe I’m trying the wrong thing. I found the Pick List under the menu on the LEFT side of the screen.

I manually entered a copy of Knockabout Comics #1 and it is, for some reason, staying at the bottom of the list for that series.

But how is that related to pick lists?

I checked your Connect account and I think this is related to your Sort Order, which is a bit weird:
Storage Box / Series / Release Date / Issue Nr / Cover Artist.

I recommend to just sort to Series / Issue.

I don’t know how it was related to Pick Lists, I was just trying to solve the problem and thought that might be a starting place. In any case I couldn’t find anything named “Pick List” in the upper right menu. Maybe it’s been moved? As for my Sort Order, I probably set that up back when I started adding the collection; trying to figure out where I might look for a physical issue first. I changed the Sort Order as per your suggestion and the book popped up to the top where it was supposed to be. Thank you. For some reason that #1 issue of Knockabout is not shown in the Series in the database (?). When I added it to my list does it now show in the collective list? Wondering.

What makes you think it should be in the upper right menu? Did you read that somewhere?

Sorry, I don’t know what you are saying or asking here.

In the manual for Comic Connect, under Frequently Asked Questions, I found “My series are not sorted correctly?” Clicking on that I got this page:

"My series are not sorted correctly?"

**"If you find that your series list is not sorted correctly, that is most likely to be caused by incorrect series sort names.

The easiest way to check and correct series sort names is through the Manage Pick Lists screen.

To open that screen, click the menu icon top right, then choose Manage Pick Lists."

Admittedly this was not really what I was looking for, but the fact is that the manual does say: “click the menu icon top right,” where, on my CC page, there is nothing but an icon for my account and an icon with links to other kinds of collector sites – Books, Music, etc.

So, yes, I read it somewhere – The Manual for Comic Connect.

As to your second question, apparently something was added to the master list because now issue #1 of Knockabout Comics comes up when doing an “Add Comics search.” So… never mind.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Mmm, that looks like an error in the manual. Have fixed it now.

As to your second question, apparently something was added to the master list because now issue #1 of Knockabout Comics comes up when doing an “Add Comics search.” So… never mind.

Yeah, based on your comments, we looked at that series in Core and fixed it.

Wow! Thanks very much. Glad I could help.