Images not downloaded to mobile app

Hi,

I had a mishap with my phone so had to start anew. I installed the Movies app but when I downloaded my collection from my account very few images have shown up. Some have, but the majority haven’t. I can’t find anything in the support documentation that would explain why. Any help appreciated.

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with the images in your CLZ app. I assume this is on Android? (we are seeing this problem more often on Android devices)

Here’s how to resolve the problem on your app.

1. FIRST: Please open the Settings app on your Android device and navigate to the app list. Select the CLZ app and make sure the ‘storage’ permission is toggled ON.
  2. THEN from the menu in your CLZ app, sync with CLZ Cloud to make sure all entries are up in your CLZ Cloud.
  3. Now, open the menu, tap Maintenance and then “Clear Database”.
  4. Finally sync with CLZ Cloud to download the data and images again from the CLZ Cloud

Can you please let me know if that worked or not?

Thanks, Alwin.

It isn’t an Android device. It’s an iPhone 13. I’ll check in the settings though to see if there’s anything similar.

Hi @Vinylhound, we found a problem in CLZ Movies (iOS) sync and update code, and we’re working on a fix right now.

For now I do not have a workaround, but I’ll be in touch once we’ve got a fix available!

Thanks for reporting this.

1 Like

Great to have it up and running again. Thanks!

I forgot to post back here that the new update has it fixed. All good on your side now too then I take it from your post? :slight_smile:

Yep :slight_smile:

Awesome good to hear that @Vinylhound !
Thanks for letting me know!

I was wondering, would you be willing to post a nice review in the App Store, about the app itself and your support experience?
That would help us tremendously!

Here’s how:

1. Open the App Store on your device.
  2. Tap the search icon on the bottom right, then at the top search for “CLZ”.
  3. Tap the icon of the app you want to review to go to its App Store page.
    (do not tap “Open” as that will open the app itself)
  4. Scroll down to the Ratings & Review section, and tap “Write a Review”.
  5. Select a Star Rating at the top ( 5 would be nice :slight_smile: ), and enter a review title in the Title area.
  6. Write your review in the Review area.
  7. Finally, tap “Send” at the top right.

Thank you!

If you run into any problems posting a review, please let me know and I’ll help you!

Will do.

1 Like