Images not showing in database

I recently changed my phone and transfered my apps. When I opened CLZ music it just showed the album lists with no cover images. how can I get my images back, please?

Hi @TrackMan , the images are not stored inside the app, so that might explain this.

First make sure the storage permissions are set correctly on Android for our app:

1. FIRST: Please open the Settings app on your Android device and navigate to the app list. Select the CLZ app and make sure the ‘storage’ permission is toggled ON.

Then, you can try this:

• Open the menu top left,
  • Tap “Maintenance”
  • Tap “Update al from CLZ Cloud”
  • Follow the steps.

If that doesn’t work you can try this:

I see 904 albums in your CLZ Cloud - is that number correct? If that number is correct, you can do this: Empty your phone, and redownload everything from CLZ Cloud. Here’s how that works:

1. Tap the top left side menu icon to open the side menu.
  2. Tap “Maintenance” and then tap “Clear Database”.
  3. Tap the top left side menu icon again to open the side menu.
  4. Tap “Sync with CLZ Cloud” and sync your entire collection from CLZ Cloud down to your mobile device.

Let me know how you go!

Thanks AJ, finally successful after having to go through to third option.

TrackMan

Good to hear that worked for you @TrackMan !

I was wondering, would you be willing to post a nice review in the Play Store, about the app itself and your support experience?
That would help us tremendously!

Here’s how:

1. Open the Play Store on your device.
  2. At the top search for “CLZ”.
  3. Tap the icon of the app you want to review to go to its Play Store page.
  4. Select a Star Rating ( 5 would be nice :slight_smile: )
  5. Write your review in the “Describe your experience” area.
  6. Finally, tap “Post” at the top right.

Thank you!

If you run into any problems posting a review, please let me know and I’ll help you!