Incorrect episode order for Firefly Complete Series - Bluray

Hello, I recently scanned and entered the Firefly Complete Series on Bluray into Movie Connect. Barcode #: 024543394587

This is the 15th Anniversary Edition. The episode order is not correct.

It should list the pilot episode (Serenity) as Episode #1. Currently, the Serenity episode is listed as #11.

The correct order of episodes should be as listed below. Thank you for fixing this!

1. Serenity
  2. The Train Job
  3. Bushwhacked
  4. Shindig
  5. Safe
  6. Our Mrs. Reynolds
  7. Jaynestown
  8. Out of Gas
  9. Ariel
  10. War Stories
  11. Trash
  12. The Message
  13. Heart of Gold
  14. Objects in Space

I Agree it should be the same for 024543533696.
This is the correct order (As intended by the writers) and put on the DVD’s / BR’s however it is not the original TV broadcast order per IMDb & Fandom.

1 Like

Can someone please fix this episode order? This hasn’t been addressed yet. Thank you.

This is a program that keeps track of discs, tapes, etc. So I agree that the entries should match the physical products not the ephemeral online or rebroadcast episodes. There’s a place on each episode listing to post original broadcast date and there’s a notes section for every item where you can enter broadcast order. I’d like to see the correct data for the bluray in my collection.

1 Like

I just copied this to the Core Error reporting, hopefully they’ll fix it.

We’re running by the episode order of IMDb, meaning that it is indeed different than your copies.

We also do not take episode fixes from Core Error reports, as we get the episode data right now from IMDb.

It is also currently not possible to (personally) change the episode order in (your own) Movie Connect, but this is on our list for feature updates for Movie Connect.

My apologies for this inconvenience. I suggest to just put the correct order in Notes for now.