Incorrect Values and Comic Count on different pages

Anyone else got the same issue with comic count on 2 different pages? If so how do I fix? (Tried uninstalling app and reinstall it no fix). Obviously not giving accurate overall paid values and total values on Statistics Page!

Can you elaborate on what the problem is exactly?

Please note that the Statistics screen:

• only shows items that are marked as “In Collection” or “For Sale”. It excludes “wish list” and “on order” items
  • takes the Quantity field into account.

I recommend checking your collection for items on wish list, or with Quantity set to something other than 1.

Not picked up 50 Comics, Purchased 2 comics recently worth $2600 FMN not affected the value on statistics section.

Again:

Please note that the Statistics screen:

• only shows items that are marked as “In Collection” or “For Sale”. It excludes “wish list” and “on order” items
  • takes the Quantity field into account.

I recommend checking your collection for items on wish list, or with Quantity set to something other than 1.

Looking at your account:

• you have 6 comics listed with a Quantity of 2
  • you have 59 comics listed with status “Not in Collection” (most of your recent additions and some additions from Dec 2022)

Those “Not in Collection” entries would not be counted in the total, neither would the values of those comics counted in the total.

So it looks like the Statistics screen is completely accurate. Maybe you inadvertently added those comics as “Not In Collection”?
Anyway, it’s an easy fix. Just edit those comics and set them to “In Collection”.

Let me know if you need help with that,

Your star. Got updated Paud Vaules and FMVs