Is there a way to automatically update values?

Hi all

New to forums here but been using app for a while now. Have been manually updating value of books but was wondering if there is support or even a way for creator of app to have a way to auto pull values of books from a website like abebooks or somehwere similar? Would save a ton of time as my collection is growing and it takes more time.

Perhaps there is an autopulled value and then another area vollectors can assess their own value if it comes in different than they beleive it is?

Or maybe u run a value check and it goes thru each books pulled value vs old value and allows you to overright it before it completes?

Or maybe there is already a feature i just domt know of, because when i searched at first it seems lole there is some form of this for comics version of this app

Let me know and thnaks in advance for the help yall

Tom

CLZ Books (and Book Connect/Book Collector) currently do not have a way to automatically download values - nor do we have a source for it. It might happen in the future, but right now it is not possible with the app indeed.