Is there an easier way to change order of local links?

Hello All… I have been using Movie Collector for a very long time now, it’s literally one of my favorite pieces of software… But it’s not “perfect”. One of the things I have struggled with over the years is easily changing the order of these Local Links:

I like to add all the additional scans that relate to a movie… any collectible cards that might have come with the movie, more cover images, etc… and I like them to be in an order that makes sense when you view the movie information page:

But the only way to change the order is to highlight the row and click the up/down arrows continuously. Which honestly is hard on the finger and the mouse, and just plain time consuming. It’s not an “everyday” problem by any means, but every time I have to do it, I curse it :wink:

I’d love to be able to just drag to reorder… but it doesn’t seem possible. Does anyone have any other workarounds to this?

Thanks so much!
~Jason

I’m afraid there isn’t a real workaround for this. The way you describe is the way it works, and the only way it works.

It’s definitely not intuitive.

The system on Movie Connect (the weblinks) works with drag/drop, a lot easier. But yeah that’s not for multiple images like the example above.

Sorry. And I do agree, it was a bad design at the time :slight_smile: - still is.

@jmeekman I too wish the links both on and offline were drop & drag. Also be nice to have 2 CLZ sessions at once to easily copy & paste / drop & drag links between movie editions. Oh well wishful thinking…