Let me add more pictures

I can only add a front and back cover in the Web and APP version. In the Windows version I can add more pictures - but they are not synced to the CLZ cloud.

It would be nice to have the possibility of a couple more pictures. 2 additional pictures would be the minimum - one for the cartridge and one for the manual.

Especially the cartridge is necessary - because there are different types of cartridges for the same games. A cartridge has 3 sides (front, back and top label) - but I can merge those into one picture. For the manual the same thing, I can merge front and back into one picture.

Now I need to use the “back cover” to put the back cover of the box, and the 3 sides of a cartridge and the 2 sides of a manual into one picture. The pictures are now that small that way too many details are missing.

Of course adding a screenshot of the game itself would be great too.

I used a different tool before (Retro Game Collector) - and there you could add many pictures.

Possibility to add more pictures:

• Cartridge
  • Manual
  • Screenshot (optional)

Good idea, and I’m happy to let you know that it is on our project list indeed to allow more pictures per item!